I’ve got some very exciting news to share!
I referenced before that my sister and I have been working on a project together. Well that project has come to life in a new line – Parallel Face and Body. Right now we’re kicking things off with our debut item – tinted lip balm!
We have both searched for the perfect balm that moisturizes while giving enough color but never managed to find one that did enough of either. So after several test rounds we’ve created the best tinted lip balm. It provides plenty of hydration and visible color that lasts. The tinted lip balms are available in eight amazing colors:
- Dayum Red!
- Charming Rose
- Wild Berry
- Posh Pink
- Blushing Pink
- Nude Attitude
- Sweet Peach
- Spicy Berry
I hope you check out our store over on Etsy and let us know what you think!
I’ve put together a fun list of gifts for any girl, and they’re all affordable. Hopefully these will help you as you create your lists and get your holiday shopping started.
1. Etched Glass Candle – How pretty is this candle? This is a great gift for any mom, sister, friend or hostess. ($26)
2. Red Touch Screen Gloves – These gloves are definitely on my wish list this year. Long enough to keep your wrists warm AND you can still Instagram. ($35)
3. Lovely Jewelry Tray – The perfect place for that lovely lady you know to put her lovely jewelry. ($19.50)
4. Infinity Scarf – Who doesn’t need more scarves? This infinity scarf reminds me of soft snow and would look great on any girl! ($24.99)
5. Nude Structured Clutch – A neutral clutch that doubles as a cross body purse – classic and fun. ($39.95)
6. Nate Berkus Hexagon Tray – I always love stuff for the home and lately I can’t get enough of cool trays. This one would be great for serving Christmas cocktails. ($34.99)
Thanksgiving Day was all about spending time with those we love. We started the day by sharing a noon feast with Chris’ family. We had some much needed laughter while telling stories and playing a game where we listed everything we’re thankful for from A to Z – it was quite a hoot. Later in the afternoon we headed to my sister’s to celebrate with my mom’s side of the family. It was great to see everyone, spend time with our growing family and of course play with my niece and nephew.
I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving and stuffed yourself silly!
Sweater – Gap (on sale!) / Hat (stole from my husband, similar) / Coat – J.Crew / Jeans – Gap / Boots – Old Navy (old, similar)
This might be my new favorite outfit – I’ve worn it three days in a row now. The weekend wears don’t count when different people see you in it, right? I borrowed this beanie from my husband on Saturday night when we grabbed dinner and watched the UGA game. Later I nicely told him I would be taking the hat into my possession, luckily he obliged.
Metallic Sweatshirt / Chambray Top / Jeans / Boots
I’ve never worn a collared shirt under a sweater. It’s not that I don’t like the look, I just never really think to wear it until the other day when I really wanted to wear both of these new shirts. I just doubled them up and voila – a great layered fall outfit.
Today’s Trend Spin Linkup is all about layering – check out how others are staying warm this fall and share your layered style!