Happy Friday, dudes!! Are you happy the weekend is almost upon us?
It’s been a great week around here, so let’s recap the top five worth a high five.
1. Chris and I booked our honeymoon!!!!!! We have our flight and all of our hotels booked except for one night. Whew what a relief. And woohoo, so freaking exciting. Watch out Paris and London.
2. I picked out my wedding shoes (the ivory wedges with bow on the toe) and I’m all scheduled for my first wedding dress alterations appointment this Saturday. Eek!
3. I get to see my parents this weekend. Last time I saw them was Christmas so I’m really looking forward to our family dinner on Saturday night.
4. I got to eat a whole lotta chili this week. Every single bite was delicious.
5. Now for a random and fun fact. I learned on the radio the other morning that the Bank of America building here in Atlanta is the tallest building in Atlanta, in the Southeast and in any state capital! I did not know the state capital part, so I thought that was pretty cool. I also wanted to share this pic I took of the building from a helicopter ride Chris and I went on last year!
Have a terrific day and weekend!
What do you want to high five about today?