The first work week of the year is complete! And it was a nice short one.
While I didn’t appreciate having to get back to the grind, it was overall still a great week. On to the highs!
1. I got up and ran this morning! After I told you guys last night that I wanted to, you gave me great support to get out there and do it. Even if it was freezing.
2. We’ve been having a little too much fun with the iPad (enter: crazy self photos).
3. I got myself some fun new gloves. They were super cheap yet they even have fingers that work on touchscreens. Another score from Target!
4. We made Chili Cornbread Casserole last night. While it’s not the prettiest food to photograph, it’s damn tasty.
5. Tonight Chris and I get to eat Mexican, see a great friend, meet her boyfriend and watch his band play. Party starts now!
Happy Friday! Hope you all have a fantastic first weekend of the year!
What is a food you love that is ugly to photograph but so incredibly delicious?